Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Invasion from the Samantha Brown People

For my river cruise a couple of months back, I went to the Samantha Brown website looking for a travel wallet that would keep my cash/credit cards safe, as well as handy. When it arrived, it was not what I expected, so I returned it to SB. Since that fateful transaction, I now am punished with Samantha Brown offers on every single page that opens in my browser.

I go to email and get SB offers; I go to msn.com and get SB offers; I go to the site I use for directions and get SB offers. I doubt that I’ve ever had such an invasive intrusion into my personal computer than I’ve had with Samantha Brown.

My question is: how do I remove this pest from my machine? I tried deleting cookies, but it stayed – and I don’t know how to do much of anything else to remove this annoyance, so I’m afraid I’m stuck with the banners and special offers and lovely photos of merchandise available to me from this vendor.

I may not know how to get rid of the computer infection, but I can guarandamntee you that I’ll never order from that website again!!

No comments: