Monday, March 19, 2007

The Second Layer

I borrowed this from my son's blog:

1. my real name: not going to state
2. my gangsta name (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle.): Loizzle
3. my detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Purple Cat
4. my soap opera name (your middle name and the street you live on): Elizabeth Julian
5. my star wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first): Chelo
6. my superhero name (your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink): Blue Zinfandel
7. my “foreign name” (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of your moms middle name): Oeleunz
8. my witness protection name: Jean Louise Finch
9. my goth name (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Mia

What a totally different way of looking at one's self.

No comments: