Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The Best Blizzard Ever!

Dairy Queen already has the best ice cream products, but a new product this month is number one of all time greatest treats ever!!

It's the truffle blizzard, a vanilla-based dessert that is lush with little chocolate truffle candies, three different kinds, and plenty of each and all of them included in the blizzard. I ordered the large (because if I'm going to splurge, I'm going to really splurge), and there were candy bites down to the bottom of the cup. Each bite was delicious, and I scraped the empty cup while wishing for just a little bit more because I hated being finished with the blizzard before I was finished enjoying the taste of it.

Now, this is not the kind of dairy product that is meant when one is being urged to keep adequate dairy in the daily diet, but for an extra-special treat once in a while, the truffle blizzard is my new favorite.

No comments: