Monday, January 15, 2007

Starting Over

If the third time is the charm, this time I shan't have to delete my blog and begin again.

I can make it through the first year, but then something always happens to the blog and I must start over.

This time, failure to access is the culprit. Repeatedly.

There is no rational explanation for the failure, but after following the steps suggested to alleviate the problem and then calling for help, the best solution available was--sorry--you'll have to recreate the blog.

So, here 'tis.

1 comment:

Liza said...

I'm at a blogging standstill and it's driving me nuts: I depend on writing to feed my inner self, and not being able to blog is ratcheting up the stress level.

Crazy, but true. I'm hopeful that the connectivity issue between my gmail account and my blog can be resolved, but I'm still not sure how that will happen.