Thursday, March 14, 2013

Another Oprah Survey

What is ...

the best advice I ever received is to try before determining whether I could or could not do something, or simply won't even try.

the best childhood memory is Uncle Nils's barbeques, complete with a homemade kite for his namesake, Nils.

my best guilty pleasure is a fresh box of See's candy.

my best souvenir is the tablecloth I bought in Greece and put under glass on my dining nook table.

my favorite hobby is cake decorating, which I really enjoy, but seldom do these days.

the best gift I ever received is one that was spontaneous and unexpected, a pair of pearl earrings with sapphires set in a ring around the pearl, that my Mother gave me for my 50th birthday and which I gave to my daughter on her recent marriage.

my biggest vice is eating sweets instead of a meal.

No comments: