Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Vocabulary 101

Many of the tidbits forwarded to my in-box land in the delete pile: I'm not really into astounding information that has the potential to rock someone's world -- but not mine. Same with cute: that's a subjective decision and I'm an objective kind of person.

But, once in a while, along comes the one email that makes the endless stream of FWD MSGs worthwhile:

A worker calls the boss one morning and tells him, "I'm staying home because I'm not feeling well."

"What's the matter?" asks the concerned boss

"I have a case of anal glaucoma," comes the reply, delivered in a convincingly weak voice.

"What the hell is anal glaucoma ?" demands the boss, worried that this may be a new disease requiring yet another visit to his proctologist.

"I can't see my ass coming into work today! "

No comments: