Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Word Play

I was reading blogs today and had to type in an authorization word every time I wrote a comment. Here's the list of words so you can create a meaning for them by using them either in sentences or in a paragraph or short story. Ready?

kingeed ingenzo gultinom charle materve shushola sumbi
messacks graclc evostrip esesses drunwiz hatect

Nah, you don't need to use all of them, but it could be messacks to drunwiz a sumbi with a shushola!

UPDATING: We had fun in today's class using these words as both subjects and verbs in a grammar review. Once the students substituted these made-up words, the exercise became less threatening, and then they had to translate their sentences to the rest of the students so the implied meaning became clear. Made the time fly by, which was good, because when I left for the drive home, it was pounding icy cold rain all the way! The storm was due in about 2 o'clock tomorrow morning, but it's already arrived.

1 comment:

John said...

I just got "michael windex" as my two passcode words on a site I was just using.

I had never received even one proper name before, so to get two at once was unique.

I also now have my secret agent name, for future assignments! ;-)