Monday, August 27, 2012

From the Headlines

I thought that the "restored" painting of Jesus was hilarious, and literally go into gales of laughter every time I see it. Today's favorite is a headline: Is 86 too old to wear a bikini? My mind is like popcorn, and it started popping:

My friend's husband passed away and the celebration of life is tomorrow: is 86 too old to wear a bikini?

The weatherman is calling for record temps this week and I have to go to the grocery store: is 86 too old to wear a bikini?

The gardener is going to work on the landscaping today: is 86 too old to wear a bikini?

My great-grand daughter is bringing her new boyfriend over for an outdoor pool party: is 86 too old to wear a bikini?

Match.com is having a mixer: is 86 too old to wear a bikini?

It's casual Friday this week at the retirement center: is 86 too old to wear a bikini?

No comments: