Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mia's Guest


Mia has a guest for a few days, Thor, the dog she stayed with while I was gone for 2 weeks. I've always thought that Mia was big (weighing in at a firm 90 pounds), but she looks pretty darned petite next to Thor, whose head is at my waist when he stands next to me.

Mia has shown Thor how to use the doggy door and told him that he's to poop in the dog run, not on my landscaping rock. She led the way into her doggie pool and even shared the keyhole of my desk, her favorite spot for a foot scratching (my foot; her back). Thor cleaned up all the floor food in the kitchen, the bits and pieces that Mia refuses to eat and spreads across the kitchen floor so her bowl looks empty and ready for a refill. I've had them both sit pretty, which earned a treat, and I was finally able to take a together photo!

No comments: