Friday, April 16, 2010

Wah-Wah-Wah

I've tried not to whine too much about my knee injury, but after dealing with it in one form or another since Thanksgiving, I'm about at the end of my tolerance for the continuous pain, the lack of mobility, and the confinement to my home unless I absolutely have to go somewhere/do something, such as the 3 days a week I work.The swollen right knee gets even bigger if/when I have to stand and use my right leg. This is what it looks like after keeping it elevated for well over an hour. My left knee has already been through 3 separate knee surgeries in my past, and it's feeling the strain of doing double-duty for the past 5 months.

Today, it's just too much; tomorrow will be better; but actually having the surgery Wednesday will be the best of all. There is no pain associated with recovery that can come close to what I have been dealing with, so bring it on. Fix this damned knee!!!

No comments: