Sunday, July 22, 2007

Someone Thinks Knowing About Me Would Be ... Their Business?

What's it called when someone sends you the to-do list you're supposed to respond to and send on? Whatever it is, here it is:

What’s in my wallet?
1. cash
2. credit/debit cards (1 of each)
3. medical cards, insurance cards, membership cards
4. gift cards to theaters, restaurants, Starbucks
5. telephone numbers for both my daughter and my son

What’s in my ‘fridge?
1. yogurt: always
2. cheese and low carb tortillas: always
3. cold water/beverage, but probably not milk
4. fresh fruit, veggies: sometimes
5. meat: I’m a carnivore

What’s in my closet?
1. jeans
2. t-shirts, both plain & printed
3. Birks & tennies: several pairs as these are comfy foot coverings
4. dresses I refuse to wear if I can avoid doing so
5. huge bundle of toilet paper that has no place else to be stored

What’s in my car?
1. extra jacket, with hood attached
2. water: always
3. a cooler for the purchases at Sam’s Club
4. directions to wherever I’m heading
5. parking passes

What’s on my desk? Quick Answer: A total mess
1. keyboard, mouse, screen, PalmPilot
2. stamps
3. holds-all, lazy susan-style storage cube (needs cleaning)
4. bills to pay
5. lots and lots and lots of pens (and I throw away pens when they quit writing)

No comments: