Sunday, November 9, 2008

To Err is a Hoot!

Between cooking my pot roast, finishing up the laundry and housecleaning, and catching up on TiVo programs that come on too late for me to see on their scheduled days, I'm also completing grading and updating the records for the college classes.

Sometimes, a good laugh just clears the stress right out of one's life, including this gem from a gal who is passionate about what she believes, but not quite on top of how to express herself correctly:

Arguing against abortion, the writer explains that "A tubal pregnancy is where the fetus implants in the fall option tubes. If a women do not find out about the tubal pregnancy, it can rapture."

When I actually receive a well-organized, well-researched, well-written essay, I go into my own form of rapture, but it doesn't come with a fall option tube!

No comments: