Thursday, December 17, 2009

What a Day

I finished the primer coat on all the windows and got most of the office space painted, as well as the last wall in the guest room -- but then I locked myself out of the house! Sure, there are keys here and there, but none outside, so I was stuck. The knob on the screen door was locked and it wouldn't budge. Mia sat in the doorway, wondering when I was going to come back inside.

Believe it or not, a friend who stopped by squeezed through the doggie door and let me back into my house!

I am so tired that I cannot believe it and want to go take a shower, but Mike is supposed to be here to install the blinds -- so I'm waiting. I do that a lot with people I hire to do projects. Wait, that is.

At this point, whatever. It's just been one of those days.

No comments: